In advance of the 2022-23 season and 2022 AGM, we wanted to list off some projects and other self-contained items for which the ICU would require additional volunteers. These are non-executive and would receive directives from the ICU committee but not be required to attend meetings:
Online Event Coordinator:
- ICU member events
- International Matches
- Online Olympiad
- Irish Women's Championship
- National Club Championship
- Easter Open
- Irish Championship (one or more of the events)
- Chess Day
- Coordinator for top Irish players
- Coordinator for promising players (Rated 1700 and up)
Coordinators for National Schools Championship:
Coordinators for Seminars:
Coordinators for Outreach projects such as:
- Chess for the homeless
- Chess in Prisons
- Chess for refugees
- Site improvements
- Rating Site Upgrades
Tournament Organiser Liaison:
- Working with organisers on advice/questions.
- Setting up online payment facilities on ICU site.
- Store equipment of the ICU.
- Sell equipment of ICU to members/clubs/schools.
- Transport equipment to events.
Social Media Coordinators.
- Set up events on ICU.ie.
- Source Arbiter.
- Source Equipment.